GeNovu web wizards simplify the Assay Development process
Associated methods are intuitive, apply standardized practices and utilize visual loading instructions.
- Standard Curve and Quality Control Preparation – a custom algorithm automatically generates ideal curve volumes, recommends tube type and liquid class, and saves to a database
- Sample Plate Preparation – single or multiple on-plate dilutions for each sample
- Assay Steps – flexible assay steps builder and dynamic loading instructions with 96 and 384 well plating capabilities
- DOE Modules – powerful DOE modules for
-Positive Control Screening
-Drug Tolerance/Sensitivity Optimization
-Acid Treatment Optimization and More…
GeNovu web wizards facilitate the Validation of Assays
Built-in tools satisfy compliance requirements and provide a safe- guard against regulatory findings.
- Web-Based Applications – simplified deployment across multiple instruments using a single database
- Locked Methods – reduce risk by preventing changes after validation
- Generation of Audit Trails – records run details in real-time and integrates with LIMS systems
- Tools to enable FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
GeNovu web wizards expedite the Bioanalysis of Study Samples
User-friendly interface for sample preparation and assay steps on fully automated and semi-automated systems
- Easy Training – loading instructions significantly reduce training for end-users
- Less Variability – operator to operator assay variability is eliminated
- Higher Throughput – decreased hands-on time and 384 well plate assays enable more samples to be tested in less time
GeNovu has vast experience automating drug discovery processes such as.
- Target Identification
- Compound Management
- High Throughput Screening
- Mass Spectrometry
- Lead Optimization
New Capabilities Support CAR-T Therapeutic Bioanalysis
New modules faciliate the development of qPCR based methods for the analysis of novel therapeutics, including CAR-T.
Customizable qPCR Parameters:
- Curve Dilution Factor
- Number of Primers
- Number of Plated Replicates
RNA Library Prep
Fully and semi-automated methods enable high-throughput gene expression profiling analysis. Programs include:
- RNA binding and removal
- RNA cleanup and fragmentation
- First and second strand synthesis
DNA Library Prep
Fully and semi-automated automated methods for sequencing, metagenomics, and methlyation analysis. Methods include:
- End repair and size selection
- Adapter ligation
- Library cleanup
- PCR enrichment
All DNA and RNA Library Prep methods use:
- Custom, dynamic, graphical loading instructions that simplify machine use and reduce training time
- Scheduling to remove plate to plate variability
- Extensive custom liquid class development and testing for reagents to ensure optimal performance
Compliant Lab Informatics
Remove the burden and risk of manual data entry and reporting by using the complete GeNovu LIMS with automated data entry and reporting tools. Maintain compliance and monitor study progress with complete process tracking tools.
Our LIMS allows you to securely obtain, access, analyze and report your scientific data with a complete audit trail. Use our configurable data fields and powerful analytics tools to complete projects faster.
GeNovu’s Inventory Management system easily tracks diverse types of samples, reagents, tubes, plates and stores. When integrated with your automation, our inventory management system confirms the correct reagents, samples, plates, etc are loaded on your instrument before you run.
Generate and track orders, retrieve data from automation and instruments and manage shipments across campus or across the globe. Oversee all facets of your inventory with our fully compliant audit trail.
See the Trend
GeNovu’s data analytics application allows you to easily visualize data throughout the life-cycle of a bioanalytical method. During assay development, apply data analytics to make better decisions to propel you toward optimal assay parameters. During validation and bioanalysis you can monitor performance over time, flag unacceptable drift and facilitate assay troubleshooting. Our powerful search tools enable you to build data queries quickly and easily so that you can view trends across molecules, projects, studies, instruments and more.
Leverage Your Data
Harness the power of your historical data with GeNovu’s configurable machine learning applications. GeNovu has eliminated months of statistical analysis by modeling plate acceptance criteria for PK and ADA.
With our integrated workflow management applications it’s easy to find out what work is upcoming, what work has been completed and what work needs to be done first. Track number of samples plated, number of assays run and all of the process data your lab needs to complete projects efficiently.
- Custom Built Applications
- Contract On-Site Support
- Consultations on Automation and Lab Product Selection
- Lab Space Utilization Assessments
Not Seeing What You’re Looking For? Contact us.